Duration: 45-60 minutes depending on rest breaks
Class Type: partial video
Class 19 turns up the glute heat with staggered stance deadlifts, Turkish get ups with added presses and curtsey lunges to hit the spot.
Equipment Recommendations: x1 light or medium bell, x2 matching moderate weight bells
60 seconds each, running clock x2 round:
1. scorpion, switching sides second round
2. duck walk
3. bodyweight 1/2 kneeling windmill left side
4. bodyweight 1/2 kneeling windmill right side
Descending Rep Ladder:
5/4/3/2/1 reps of each:
Example: do x5 walk out, followed by x5 leg lowers. Repeat, subtracting a rep each round.
1. advanced walk outs (advanced inchworm with a 3 second pause in extended position)
2. leg lowers with 5 count hold at hollow hold position
x5-6 rounds of the below movements, depending on fatigue. Rest 3-5 minutes after each round. This should feel 70% of your maximum effort and take between 35-45 minutes depending on rest needed.
1. Turkish get up right side with x1-3 strict presses in the top standing position
2. Turkish get up left side with x1-3 strict presses in the top standing positon
3. x4-6 staggered stance deadlift, double bell suitcase hold, left and right sides
4. x6-8 double bell dead cleans
5. x2-4 goblet hold curtsey lunges left and right sides
6. x5 floor presses right side with left leg elevated
7. x5 floor presses left side with right leg elevated