Class Type: Partial Video
Class 15 of 24; repeat classes in groups of x4 before continuing with this program.
In todays session we are going to start off with a six point carry. Warming up with carrying the bell in evert directions. Today is a strength day we should be working at 70% of our maximum effort. Take rests at the end of the set and in between if needed to keep technique on point.
Equipment Recommendations: light or medium bell, matching medium bells
Program: (Video led by Missy)
Warm Up: 60 seconds each, running clock x2 round:
2. duck walk
3. light bell Turkish Get up RIGHT side
4. light bell Turkish Get Up LEFT side
4 minutes total
6 point carry (1 minute in each position)
right side farmer, right side rack, right side overhead carry; left side farmer, left side rack, left side overhead carry
Program : x4-5 rounds of the below movements, depending on fatigue. This should feel 70% of your maximum effort and take between 35-45 minutes depending on rest needed.
1. x1 Turkish Get up on the right (x1-3 presses at the top of the get up)
2. x1 Turkish Get up on the left (x1-3 presses at the top of the get up)
3. x4-6 each leg staggered stance deadlift (TWO BELLS)
4. x6-8 double bell dead clean
5. x2-4 each leg goblet hold curtsey lunge
6. x5 right side floor press (LEFT LEG UP)
7. x5 left floor press (RIGHT LEG UP)
REST 3-5 Minutes repeat 4-5 rounds