Class Type: Partial Video
Class 23 of 24; repeat classes in groups of x4 before continuing with this program.
In session 23 we are going to be doing continuous weighted Turkish Get Up's. Remember to pause in each position. We are also going to practice single leg deadlifts to really engage the glutes and establish core control.
Equipment Recommendations: One light-medium bell.
:30 seconds plank
:30 seconds hollow hold
:30 baby turkish get up right side
:30 baby turkish get up left side
Program : x5-6 rounds of the below movements, depending on fatigue. This should feel 70% of your maximum effort and take between 35-45 minutes depending on rest needed.
1. x2 Turkish Get up on the right
2. x2 Turkish Get up on the left
3. x2-5 single leg deadlift on the right (one weight in hand on raised leg)
4. x2-5 single leg deadlift on the left (one weight in hand on raised leg)
5. x7 floor press right side (LEFT LEG UP)
6. x7 floor press left side (RIGHT LEG UP)
REST 3-5 Minutes repeat 5-6 rounds