Duration: 60 minutes
Class Type: Partial Video
Class 5 of 24: repeat classes in groups of x4 before continuing with this program.
Yes! Today is the day! Missy will finish coaching us throught The Turkish Get Up. Be sure not to skip the video and warmup practice.
Today is a true strength day, grab your life by the bells. Remember to take breaks when necessary.
Equipment Recommendations: one light bell one medium bell - band for hollow hold pulls
Program: (Video led by Missy)
Warm Up: 60 seconds each, running clock x2 rounds: (10 minutes total)
1. flip crab to crawl
2. heel taps
3. hollow hold pulls
4. farmer carry left
5. farmer carry right
6 minutes total (intro rest of The Turkish Get Up)
Pyramid Turkish Get Up
2 left 2 right
Program: x4-5 rounds of the below movements, depending on fatigue. This should feel 70% of your maximum effort and take between 35-45 minutes depending on rest needed.
1. x1 right 1/2 TGU (to 1/2 kneel)
2. x1 left 1/2 TGU (to 1/2 kneel)
3. x8-10 farmer hold reverse lunges
4. x2-3 right standing strict press right side
5. x2-3 left standing strict press left side
6. x2-3 pushups
7. x2-3 right side bent over row
8. x2-3 left side bent over row
**rest 3-5 minutes and repeat 4-5 rounds