Duration: 60 minutes
Reps counts stay high in Class 14 and we know you're ready. We brings back heavy 2-hand swings, floor-press Turkish Get Ups and deadlifts to create a posterior chain built to last.
Equipment Recommendations: x1 heavy bell, x1 moderate weight bell
60 seconds each, running clock x2 rounds:
1. bird dog plank
2. double hollow heels taps
3. duck walk
4. hollow rocks, 20 seconds on, 20 seconds off, 20 seconds on
*rest 1 minute between sides, sets and the next movement.
*rest 3-5 minutes between rounds
1. x7-9 suitcase deadlifts, moderate weight bell
2. x7-9 three point rows left and right sides, moderate weight bell
3. x1 Turkish Get Up with 5-7 presses on floor, right and left sides, test weight bell
4. single racked march left and right sides, 45 seconds with 3-5 seconds hold after each march
Every minute on the minute, resting in the remaining time left before the next minute begins.
x5 rounds (10 minutes total):
odd minute intervals: x10 two hand swings, heavy bell
even minute intervals: x5 two hand swings, heavy bell"