Duration: 40-60 minutes
Class Type: partial video
Class 22 of 24; repeat classes in groups of x4 before continuing with this program.
Equipment Recommendations: x1 light bell, x1 moderate bell, x1 heavy bell
Today's session will feel like an overall rate of perceived effort of 7. Be sure to pack a light bell for bottoms up skill practice and get ready to work the posterior chain with single leg deadlifts.
60 seconds each, running clock, x2 rounds:
1. bottoms up Turkish Get Up to half kneel, right side
2. full plank, 20 seconds on/20 seconds rest/20 seconds on
3. bottoms up Turkish Get Up to half kneel, left side
x7-8 rounds, resting one minute between rounds.
1. x7-9 suitcase deadlifts left and right sides, moderate bell
2. x7-9 three point rows, left and right sides, moderate bell
3. x1 Turkish Get Up with x5-7 presses from the floor, right side, moderate bell
4. x1 Turkish Get Up with x5-7 presses from floor, left side, moderate bell
5. single side racked march 45 seconds, right side, with 5 seconds count hold for each march
6. single side racked march 45 seconds, left side, with 5 seconds count hold for each march
Every minute on the minute, resting in the remaining time left in each interval:
odd numbered intervals: x10 two hand swings
even numbered intervals: x5 two hand swings