Duration: 40-60 minutes depending on rest breaks
Class Type: partial video
Class 5 of 24; repeat classes in groups of x4 before continuing with this program.
Bring a few bell to this mostly moderate-weight session, working push/pull movements using rep ladders. This session should feel like an overall rate of perceived effort of 7 out of 10.
Equipment Recommendations: x2 moderate weight bells, x1-2 optional heavy bells, x1 light bell
60 seconds running clock x3 rounds:
1. advanced birddog, 20 seconds on, 20 seconds off, 20 seconds on
2. 90/90 stretch
3. diamond plank, 20 seconds on, 20 seconds off, 20 seconds on
4. cossack squat, alternating sides
Set 1: x4 rounds total, resting one minute or more between rounds and 3-5 minutes between sets as needed.
Overall RPE: 7
1. double bell suitcase march 60 seconds, with 5 seconds pause in each leg raise
2. 1/2/3 reps standing strict press left and right sides (one rep left + one rep right, two reps left + two reps right...)
3. 1/2/3 reps goblet squat (one rep + one goblet clean + 2 reps + one goblet clean...)
*heavy to moderate bell
1. 1/2/3 reps double bell chest press, left and right sides, with hip bridge hold
*moderate weight bells, holding both bells while pressing reps on one side at a time
2. 1/2/3 reps goblet hold lunges left and right, optional rear-food elevation
3. standing bottoms up hold left and right sides, 20-25 seconds each side