Class Type: Partial Video
Equipment Recommendations: one light. bell, 2 matching medium-heavy bells, yoga block.
Welcome to Intermediate 3 class 1! We are going to do today's warm up together. Then get our feet wet with famer carries, presses, goblet squats, and more. We will even start introducing some bottoms up fro grip strength!
40 seconds work 20 seconds of rest. Move to the next movement. x3 rounds:
1. three way neck with, light kettlbell
3. down dog
4. lateral lunges, alternating side
Set 1: x3 rounds total, resting one minute between rounds. This should feel about 70% of your maximum effort, rest 1 minute between sides, sets and the next movement. Rest 3-5 minutes between rounds.
1. farmer carry march, medium-heavy double bells, 45 seconds, hold raised leg for a five count
2. strict press, standing, (1.2.3) repetitions each side
3. goblet squat, medium-heavy bell (1.2.3) repetitions
Set 2: x3 rounds total. This should feel about 70% of your maximum effort, rest 1 minute between sides, sets and the next movement. Rest 3-5 minutes between rounds.
1. chest press, medium bells, hips up, (1.2.3) repetitions each side
2. rear elevated lunges, (1.2.3) repetitions each side, goblet hold
3. standing bottoms up hold, 15-20 seconds each side, light bell