Duration: 45-50 minutes
Class Type: Partial Video
Todays warm up will get the core fired up! Perfect prep for our increasing amount of reps in the row, deadlift and Turkish Get Up!
Equipment Recommendations: two matching medium-heavy bell, light bell, chair/bench ottomon.
60 seconds each, running clock x3 rounds:
1. superman plank, hands past head hold 3-5 seconds at furthest point without losing core control
2. weighted heel taps, two hands like a goblet
3. weighted hip pri
4. hollow hold (20on/20off/20on)
Set 1: x5 rounds total, resting one minute between rounds. *This should feel about 70% of your maximum effort, rest 1 minute between sides, sets and the next movement. Rest 3-5 minutes between rounds.
1. suitcase deadlift, medium-heavy bell, 7 repetitions each side
2. three point row, medium-heavy bell, 7 repetitions each side
3. turkish get up with 5 presses on floor, right side, test weight size bell, 1 repetition
4. turkish get up with 5 presses on floor, left side, test weight size bell, 1 repetition
5. rack march, right, 40-45 seconds, hold leg up for a 5 count
6. rack march, left, 40-45 seconds, hold leg up for a 5 count
60 seconds each, running clock x4 rounds:
0-1 minute 10 two hand swings
1-2 minute 5 two hand swings