Class Type: Partial Video
Class 17 of 24; repeat classes in groups of x4 before continuing with this program.
Lots of rounds and lots of repetitions. Lots of presses, squats and lunges! Trust the process. Each round and each repetition gets us closer to more strength.
Equipment Recommendations:matching medium-heavy bells, light-medium bell, yoga block.
60 seconds each, running clock x3 rounds:
1. single leg deadlift, light weights (30 seconds each side)
2. hip pry
3. crawl with opposite knee tap
4. close stance squat, light weight
Set 1: x4 rounds total, resting one minute or more between rounds. This should feel about 70% of your maximum effort, rest 1 minute between sides, sets and the next movement. Rest 3-5 minutes between rounds.
1. farmer carry march, heavy double bells, 60-70 seconds, hold raised leg for a five count
2. strict press, standing, (3.5.7) repetitions each side
3. goblet squat, medium-heavy bell (3.5.7) repetitions
Set 2: x4 rounds total. This should feel about 70% of your maximum effort, rest 1 minute between sides, sets and the next movement. Rest 3-5 minutes between rounds.
1. chest press, medium bells, hips up, (3.5.7) repetitions each side
2. rear elevated lunges, (3.5.7) repetitions each side, goblet hold
3. standing bottoms up hold, 40-45 seconds each side, light bell