Class Type: Partial Video
Class 18 of 24; repeat classes in groups of x4 before continuing with this program.
More repetitions of the same movements of rows and presses will only get us stronger. Today we will end with a little sweat too!
Equipment Recommendations: two matching medium-heavy bell, light bell, chair/bench ottomon.
60 seconds each, running clock x3 rounds:
1. bottoms up partial Turkish Get Up, to the hand, light weight, RIGHT side
2. plank (20 on/20off/20 on)
3. bottoms up partial Turkish Get Up, to the hand, light weight, LEFT side
Set 1: x6 rounds total, resting one minute between rounds. *This should feel about 70% of your maximum effort, rest 1 minute between sides, sets and the next movement. Rest 3-5 minutes between rounds.
1. suitcase deadlift, medium-heavy bell, 7-9 repetitions each side
2. three point row, medium-heavy bell, 7-9 repetitions each side
3. turkish get up with 5-7 presses on floor, right side, test weight size bell, 1 repetition
4. turkish get up with 5-7 presses on floor, left side, test weight size bell, 1 repetition
5. rack march, right, 45 seconds, hold leg up for a 5 count
6. rack march, left, 45 seconds, hold leg up for a 5 count
60 seconds each, running clock x5 rounds:
0-1 minute 10 two hand swings
1-2 minute 5 two hand swings