Duration: 45 minutes
Class Type: Partial Video
Equipment Recommendations: light-medium bell and 2 matching medium-heavy bells. Bench or ottomon/chair for rows.
In this session we have start with suitcase deadlifts, rows, and start to practice the TGU again before we make it fancy in sessions 5-9. We close out the training with some two handed swings.
60 seconds each, running clock x3 rounds:
1. walk out to plank
2. baby turkish get up (30 seconds each side)
3. single leg bridge right side
4. single leg bridge left side
Set 1: x3 rounds total, resting one minute between rounds. *This should feel about 70% of your maximum effort, rest 1 minute between sides, sets and the next movement. Rest 3-5 minutes between rounds.
1. suitcase deadlift, medium-heavy bell, 3-5 repetitions each side
2. three point row, medium-heavy bell, 3-5 repetitions each side
3. turkish get up, right side, test weight size bell, 1 repetition
4. turkish get up, left side, test weight size bell, 1 repetition
5. rack march, right, 30 seconds, hold leg up for a 5 count
6. rack march, left, 30 seconds, hold leg up for a 5 count
Set 2: 60 seconds each, running clock x2 rounds:
0-1 minute 10 two hand swings
1-2 minute 5 two hand swings