Class Type: Partial Video
Class 20 of 24; repeat classes in groups of x4 before continuing with this program.
Today we are going to bell up for our Turkish Get up. So take that into consideration when looking at rounds and reps. We kept the reps and rounds low to accomplish the goal.
Equipment Recommendations: light-medium bell.
8 minute running clock
1. x8-10 single side cleans, right
2. x8 total racked marches, right
3. x8-10 single side cleans, left
4. x8-10 total racked marches, left
5. x5 standing windmill, right
6. x5 standing windmill, left
Set 1: x1 rounds total, resting one minute between rounds. *This should feel about 70% of your maximum effort, rest 1 minute between sides, sets and the next movement. Rest 3-5 minutes between rounds. BELL UP.
1. 1-3x Turkish Get Up, Right
2. 1-3x Turkish Get Up, Left
x5 single arms swings, right
x5 high pulls, right
repeat on the left
rest 1-3 minutes
repeat for 8-10 rounds or stop if form breaks down or power drops below 90%.