Duration: 45 minutes
Class Type: Partial Video
In session nine we are building strength by adding reps. We will start to notice some real grip strength changes that will help us in daily life actvities! Make sure to take the rests in between sides and sets for optimal results.
Equipment Recommendations: matching medium-heavy bells, light-medium bell, yoga block.
60 seconds each, running clock x3 rounds:
1. advanced birddog (20 on/20 off/20 on)
2. 90/90 stretch
3. diamond plank (20 on/20 off/20 on)
4. cossack squat
Set 1: x2 rounds total.
Rest 3-5 minutes between rounds.
1. farmer carry march, heavy double bells, 45 seconds, hold raised leg for a five count
2. 3/5/7 standing strict press left and right sides
3. 3/5/7 goblet squat left and right sides
Set 2: x2 rounds total. This should feel about 70% of your maximum effort, rest 1 minute between sides, sets and the next movement. Rest 3-5 minutes between rounds.
1. chest press, medium bells, hips up, (3.5.7) repetitions each side
2. rear elevated lunges, (3.5.7) repetitions each side, goblet hold
3. standing bottoms up hold, 30 seconds each side, light bell