Duration: 60 minutes
A lot of leg and a little back; your second strength grind is all about moving slow and heavy. Weights should be heavy and you'll need all the rest given.
TO NOTE: This class video is of a warm up, skill session and explanation of all movements included in the finishing strength portion. Final strength portion is to be done on your own, using the below program (only movement demos included in the video portion).
Equipment: Two matching moderate weight bells; one bell you can press overhead for x3-5 reps
Continuous 60 second intervals x2 rounds:
1. half kneeling windmill left side
2. half kneeling windmill right side
3. isometric hold lunge left leg forward
4. isometric hold lunge right leg forward
Skill Work (video):
Strength Program (video demos only):
60 seconds work, 30 seconds rest x5 rounds:
*each set might not take you the full 60 seconds; take extra rest or increase weights if it feels easy.
1. racked reverse lunges left and right sides, x5-7 reps each side
2. curtsey lunges left and right sides, x5-7 reps each side
3. gorilla row x8-10 reps left and right sides (one side at at time)
4. 1/2 kneeling press press left and right sides; bell is racked on opposite side of front leg
5. sideways crawl, alternating between 3-6 paces left and right in a 60 second interval
6. REST 45 seconds
Optional Interval Timer for the strength program: