Duration: 30 minutes
A simple EMOM with a lot of sweat. Follow along today's program of "every minute on the minute" movement reps with a moderate weight bell. A little push, a little pull, a lot of heart-rate increases along the way.
Lacee leads you through the full warm up and movement demonstrations. The full program is below and self led after movement cues.
Here is a timer that works for the full program:
*if not using the above timer, set a stopwatch and complete reps at the top of each minute, resting in the remaining interval time.
Equipment : x1 moderate weight bell you can press overhead x3-5 reps, x1 swing weight bell (goblet deadlift modification)
60 seconds running clock x2 rounds:
1. Fast Hinge Round 1, Goblet Deadlift Round 2
2. Goblet March
3. Full Plank Hold with power exhales
Every Minute on the Minute x4 rounds/20 minutes (optional x6 rounds/30 minutes):
1. kettlebell swing x10
regression: goblet deadlift x6-8
2. racked march to press left side x3-5
3. row to dead clean left side x3-5
*regression: x3 single side hinged rows + x3 goblet cleans
4. racked march to press right side x3-5
5. row to dead clean right side x3-5