Duration: 45-60 minutes depending on rest breaks
Class Type: partial video
Class 19 of 24; repeat classes in groups of x4 before continuing with this program.
Class 19 turns up the glute heat with staggered stance deadlifts, Turkish get ups with added presses and curtsey lunges to hit the spot.
Equipment Recommendations: x1 light or medium bell, x2 matching moderate weight bells
60 seconds each, running clock x2 round:
1. scorpion, switching sides second round
2. duck walk
3. bodyweight 1/2 kneeling windmill left side
4. bodyweight 1/2 kneeling windmill right side
Descending Rep Ladder:
5/4/3/2/1 reps of each:
Example: do x5 walk out, followed by x5 leg lowers. Repeat, subtracting a rep each round.
1. advanced walk outs (advanced inchworm with a 3 second pause in extended position)
2. leg lowers with 5 count hold at hollow hold position
x5-6 rounds of the below movements, depending on fatigue. Rest 3-5 minutes after each round. This should feel 70% of your maximum effort and take between 35-45 minutes depending on rest needed.
1. Turkish get up right side with x1-3 strict presses in the top standing position
2. Turkish get up left side with x1-3 strict presses in the top standing positon
3. x4-6 staggered stance deadlift, double bell suitcase hold, left and right sides
4. x6-8 double bell dead cleans
5. x2-4 goblet hold curtsey lunges left and right sides
6. x5 floor presses right side with left leg elevated
7. x5 floor presses left side with right leg elevated