Duration: 45-50 minutes
Class Type: Partial Video
Class 10 of 24; repeat classes in groups of x4 before continuing with this program.
Todays warm up will get the core fired up! Perfect prep for our increasing amount of reps in the row, deadlift and Turkish Get Up!
Equipment Recommendations: two matching medium-heavy bell, light bell, chair/bench ottomon.
60 seconds each, running clock x3 rounds:
1. superman plank, hands past head hold 3-5 seconds at furthest point without losing core control
2. weighted heel taps, two hands like a goblet
3. weighted hip pri
4. hollow hold (20on/20off/20on)
Set 1: x5 rounds total, resting one minute between rounds. *This should feel about 70% of your maximum effort, rest 1 minute between sides, sets and the next movement. Rest 3-5 minutes between rounds.
1. suitcase deadlift, medium-heavy bell, 7 repetitions each side
2. three point row, medium-heavy bell, 7 repetitions each side
3. turkish get up with 5 presses on floor, right side, test weight size bell, 1 repetition
4. turkish get up with 5 presses on floor, left side, test weight size bell, 1 repetition
5. rack march, right, 40-45 seconds, hold leg up for a 5 count
6. rack march, left, 40-45 seconds, hold leg up for a 5 count
60 seconds each, running clock x4 rounds:
0-1 minute 10 two hand swings
1-2 minute 5 two hand swings