Duration: 12-20 minutes
Class Type: partial video
Class 14 is a dream: an anti-rotation EMOM dream. Bring a moderate to heavy bell to the bar for a mini-session that works the abs through stabilization and strength movements.
Equipment Recommendations: x1 pull up bar, x1 medium band, x1 moderate weight kettlebell
1. head+elbow+push drill x5 right and left
2. beast plank shoulder taps left side only x10
3. dead bug with wall x10 left and right
4. beast plank shoulder taps left side only x10
"Every minute on the minute x4-5 rounds (20-25 minutes total):
1. x5 single arm squats left side, with 5 second lower and power on the way up.
2. x5 single arm squats right side, with 5 second lower and power on the way up
3. x6-10 dead bug laying press left side
4. x6-10 dead bug laying press right side
5. active bar hang up to 30 seconds
Mixed Close Grip Chin Up Sets:
0-1 chin ups: x6 sets seated lat pull downs with chin up grip x10 (can use a medium band tied to a pull up bar, or a lat pull down machine at the gym in a moderate/heavy weight).
*Optional: barbell chin ups x10 with bent knees
2-3 chin ups:
x6 sets of x2-3 reps, resting 60 seconds-2 minutes after each set
4+ chin ups: x6 sets of x3-5 reps set, resting 60 seconds-2 minutes after each set"""